Coming to Kickstarter in Late March 2014
- How do you store your Dominion games right now?–cast your vote
- Why are all Dominion cases over $100?
- Should I Ditch the Licensing Deal to Make the Case More Affordable?
- Budgeting Challenges
- How Much For the Dominion Case?–cast your vote
- New Prototype is A Vast Improvement Over Previous Versions–this is close to what the final product will be
- Vote on the new case logo
- Two Dominion Case Samples Before Launching the Kickstarter and Beginning Production
- Case Labels –Lots of pictures!
- Price quote, labels, dimensions, and pledge methods
- What to expect from me as a project creator
- Tired of Waiting
- Progress Update–Every Project Aspect Covered
- Other Dominion Storage Solutions on the Rise
- Discounts and Evolution of the Case
- Dominion Case Layout and Sample
- Dominion Case Options; Manufacturing Update; New Website
- Dominion Storage Chest Emerges
- Detailed Costs Breakdown
- Costs Breakdown; Spambots Thwarted; Foam is Better than Wood
- Soon-to-be Official Dominion Case Price Point
- Official Licensing Only A Signature Away
- $40 Dominion Prototype Case
- Official Licensing Status
- Buy A Case on Indiegogo
- Prototype Dominion Case on Indiegogo
- Update on case being made in China and Russian spambots
Features of the Dominion Case by VALTA
Fits ALL of the Dominion Games in a Single Case
- Dominion (Original Game)
- Dominion: Intrigue
- Dominion: Seaside (including mats and tokens)
- Dominion: Alchemy
- Dominion: Prosperity (including mats and tokens)
- Dominion: Hinterlands
- Dominion: Dark Ages
- Dominion: Guilds
- Base Card Set
- All five promo cards (and their Randomizer cards)
Accommodates Many Types of Sleeves
- Mayday Games Premium Euro Sleeves
- Mayday Games Regular Euro Sleeves
- Fantasy Flight Standard European Sleeves
- Cataphract Dominion Sleeves
- Cards without sleeves (they will just have a looser fit)
Remove Kingdom Cards Using Two Fingers
Thanks to the spacing between each set of cards, it is easy to scan the titles and then quickly remove the cards you want!
~33.5 x 14.5 x 3 in (85 x 36.8 x 7.6 cm)
Balancing storage with usability, the Dominion case is small enough to transport, yet large enough to fit the cards comfortably. Now you can easily bring your entire Dominion set to a friend’s house!
There is a pocket that will fit all of the instruction manuals and/or the Dominion Card Caddy by Boardcrafting.
Durable and Protective
The Dominion Case is soft-sided, but has protective foam layers. It also has plastic stiffener panels to provide rigidity and strength.
Thanks to the unique foam interior, the case only weighs about 5.3lbs (2.4kg). Even when fully-loaded with every Dominion game, it weighs about 26lbs (11.8kg).
Top-down Style Card Labels
Similar to the labels that come with Dominion, each case will use 11 top-down card labels (one per column). This will allow players to organize their cards in different configurations. Labels will be available in two different layouts.
Official Licensing: Dominion Logo and Font
This will be an officially-licensed case, which means I can put the official Dominion logo on the case.
Other Cases Available: Dominion Storage Comparision
This table was created with Compare Ninja.